My name is Pete Johnson. I became an Oceanview homeowner in 1984 and have lived here with my family ever since. Our children were all born here and attended Kindergarten through 6th grade at Oceanview Elementary. The somewhat dated photo on the left above shows my family and I in front of our present Oceanview home on Nautilus Court and the one on the right shows me enjoying one of my favorite hobbies: bicycle riding and racing.
I am an Associate Broker at Re/Max Dynamic Properties, having been a Realtor since 2000. I specialize in single family homes, condominiums, multi-family investment properties and vacant land parcels. I list homes for sale as well as represent buyers looking for homes. My goal is to always provide prompt service with honesty and integrity, keeping my clients needs and goals as my top priority. I provide information and guidance without any “sales pitch”. The “sales pitch” is reserved for marketing properties with integrity. Depending on client’s desires, my primary form of communication may be in person, by phone, text, e-mail or all of the foregoing. Here’s a quick synopsis of what I do:
If you’re thinking about selling your home:
- I’ll conduct a no-obligation comparative market analysis to determine an appropriate listing price for your home and predict the cash proceeds of sale. This will be in the form of a 50+ page written comparative market analysis that I’ll spend 30 minutes going over with you and hand it to you at the end.
- When I list your home for sale I represent you, not the buyer.
- I write a marketing action plan—and give you a copy!
- I market your home on the MLS and the internet as well as in print. My marketing focus is to Realtors working with pre-qualified buyers.
- I get results. I stay on top of the situation and communicate directly to you and others instead of through assistants. With me, you’ll have my personal attention every time.
- If you’re not happy with my performance—give me the specifics and 24 hours to fix the issues. If you’re still not happy, I’ll allow you to void the listing agreement immediately. It hasn’t happened yet!
If you’re thinking of buying a home:
- My goal is to make you an informed buyer by educating you about the market and answering all of your questions. I represent you.
- I’ll work hard to show you all available properties meeting your showing and pricing criteria. I won’t show you higher priced properties unless you change the criteria.
- I’ll give you the facts about homes without any pressure. I’ll give you information, advise you when asked, or when necessary, and allow you to make the final decision.
I’ll make every effort to put your needs first. When I was the Director of Security and Safety for Carrs Quality Centers for 20 years back in the 80’s and 90’s, Larry Carr’s logo was “Our role is to serve and satisfy our customers better than anyone else……and everything else will take care of itself”. I’ve carried that mantra, as well as the everyday ethics inherent in any security practices, over into my real estate business. Much of my business is a direct result of past clients or people who know me referring other people to me. View their comments from past clients and others by clicking on Feedback About the Author Feel free to give me a call for a friendly, no-obligation consultation. See how I can make a difference for you.
Phone: (907) 830-1476